We are an exclusive intimate lounge and restaurant experience located in Atlanta, Georgia. We are an experience where class and audaciousness collide. A place for those to indulge in the luxuries of fine dining, cigar smoking, and socializing.
We work in a TEAM environment to cultivate an atmosphere that provides our guests with a fine dining experience that far exceeds any expectations. As a LINE COOK you will be responsible for preparing and cooking the highest quality food consistently and efficiently that will lead to a complete and joyful dining experience for our guests, making each guests’ visit a memorable one. This role is a full-time position that supports quality service, genuine hospitality and refined service.
Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Able to work in cigar smoke.
- Experienced in fine dining and beverage service only, minimum two (2) years’ experience in a fine dining establishment.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Open availability; must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum 2 years fine dining bartender experience.
- Previous POS system experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of fine dining room and service procedures and functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station and corresponding equipment.
- Understands and follows proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service.
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to change.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to work in atmosphere of cigar smoke, stand for extended periods of time, twist at the neck and trunk, bend at the waist and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, reach overhead, above shoulders and horizontally. Employees will use hands to handle objects and tools, and operate service equipment. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40-pound objects. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Employees may use vision to monitor food quality and quantity and may also order supplies, etc. Work Conditions: May require evening and weekend hours. While performing the duties of this job, the employee generally works in an indoor front of restaurant and kitchen environment with exposure to heat from ovens, hot foods and steamers and cleaning chemicals, fumes, equipment, and metal objects. You will usually be based indoors, splitting your time between the front of the restaurant and the kitchen. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but may be loud dependent on specific work site and/or equipment operation. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.